Quality Policy and Objectives
STPI-B Directorate’s Policy
The Policy of STPI-B Directorate is to continuously enhance the value to its customers in line to the organization’s Policy by delivering quality performance in its services driven through innovative and Service Management best practices in terms of Confidentiality, Integrity and Availability.
STPI-B Directorate’s Objectives
- To provide statutory and other promotional services to the exporters by implementing Software Technology Parks (STP)/ Electronics and Hardware Technology Parks (EHTP) Schemes and other such schemes which may be formulated and entrusted by the Government from time to time.
- To promote micro, small and medium entrepreneurs by creating conducive environment for entrepreneurship in the field of IT/ITES
- To provide data communication services including value added services to IT / IT enabled Services (ITES) related industries.
- To promote the development and export of software and software services including Information Technology (IT) enabled services/ Bio‐IT.
- To fulfill the customer requirements by providing comprehensive quality in its services
- To ensure the continuous availability of its IT Services
- To continually improve the performance of its Services